Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Welcome!

This is entirely a televisual-social experiment: Can one unemployed girl manage to keep up with a week's worth of scifi and genre TV while simultaneously looking for a job in the real world? I think I can, but for how long?

The fall season here on the TVs is full of all sorts of off-mainstream shows this year, and I'm making it my mission to follow all of them, even if I have to do it online. Here's the list so far:

Eleventh Hour (in Oct)
Fringe
Gemini Division (online only)
Knightrider (redux)
Life on Mars (US version)
Middleman
Pushing Daisies
Sanctuary (in Oct)
Stargate: Atlantis
Supernatural
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
True Blood

Plus any other shows that have special scfi, horror, fantasy or otherwise speculative-rather-than-realistic episodes (I'm looking at you, Halloween Week!) that happen to cross my TV. I'll also be following movies, when I can, any random news items I come across that fit into the topic, and who knows, maybe even a book or two.

Tune in every Friday for updates recapping the week!

No comments: